Reflective glass It is manufactured by adding a quantity of metal oxide during manufacturing to the surface of the glass, for a very permanent coating on the glass, which has good light and heat reflection properties on the surface of the tinted reflective glass.
Chemical metal oxide coating is used for reflective glass layers, which are resistant to weathering and atmospheric corrosion, and protect from solar infrared radiation, and some ultraviolet radiation.
The low intensity of radiation from sunlight, and the preservation of some visible light transmittance in the advantages of reflective glass, as it combines shading, isolation, sun glare, and low light, and the factors can be used as substrates for reflective glass.
Reflective glass specification
There are types of reflective glass with different thicknesses of 4 mm, 6 mm for the thickness of the glass, and the multiplicity of sizes of reflective glass panels in the market due to the different working methods and cutting for various purposes.
The reflective glass is distinguished by several colors in a valuable group, including black reflective colors, brown reflective glass, green, blue, brown and gray colors, and adds colors to the glass works inside the windows and doors.
The reflective glass adds to the cladding of the facades of the buildings in a sophisticated form and appearance from the outside of the building in the degrees of reflective glass.
Advantages of reflective glass
• Providing a wide range of options of reflective glass colors for architects and designers of interior and exterior decoration for public and private buildings.
• Avoiding light pollution, protection from ultraviolet radiation, and more visual comfort inside buildings.
• Reflection of light during the day to enjoy privacy, and at night depends on the installation of curtains to reflect the light.
• Providing reflective glass in a wide range of colors and glass thicknesses.
• Thermal insulation inside buildings and mute the sound.
The demand for reflective glass has increased in the recent period, and in the installation of glass in aluminum windows, and reflective glass is used in works overlooking the facade of the house.
Effectively on a large scale, in more than a range of basic areas, reflective glass is used in curtain walls and facades of buildings, storefronts, storefronts, showrooms, shops, and exterior glass doors and partitions.